Prime Studios is a creation space in the heart of Royal Windsor, curated by Fireythings and home to nine artists, working in a variety of disciplines.
I use my studio for composition and arrangements, acoustic demos, instrumental layering and voice-overs. We are situated near the beautiful Thames, cafés and shops, with ample on-site parking and a bar next door.
- I/O: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20.
- Monitoring: Adam A7X, Beyerdynamic DT 100.
- Outboard: Lexicon MX200 dual effects.
- Software: Sibelius 9, Cubase 8.5.
- Mics: MXL 990, Rode NT1, AKG Session 1, Samson C03, various dynamics.
- Instruments: Kawai CX5 upright acoustic piano, Kawai MP7 stage piano, Roland Juno G synthesizer, baritone and alto saxophones, session musicians on request.
Recorded, Mixed and Mastered at Prime
Card payments welcome
Clients include – Alleyne Dance, Baron Mara, Beautiful Creatures, Blackeyed Theatre, Circus Scene, Matt Carvalho, Fireythings, Greg Mayston, The Hands-On Company, Heather Jayne and the Red Shoes, The Herberts, Jelly, Katie Maddocks, Nicole Monique-Johnson, Chris Oblein, Reading Borough Council, The Soundblast Sinfonia, Sarah Smith, Sue Ryder, William Trevelyan.